Creating the batch element

Author
Keely25
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!
I'm brand new to Inquisit so please bear with 😊
I'm stuck on creating the batch element - I'm not really sure if I need all the attributes outlined in the batch element page. What I'm trying to is link all my tasks together so that every participant does the same series of tasks in the same order, so I don't need it to vary depending on subject or trial number. How would I go about writing that?
Also, just to clarify, I need to save this batch element in a separate script that's saved in the same location as the rest of my files?
Thanks in advance!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Keely25 - 4/6/2022
Hi!
I'm brand new to Inquisit so please bear with 😊
I'm stuck on creating the batch element - I'm not really sure if I need all the attributes outlined in the batch element page. What I'm trying to is link all my tasks together so that every participant does the same series of tasks in the same order, so I don't need it to vary depending on subject or trial number. How would I go about writing that?
Also, just to clarify, I need to save this batch element in a separate script that's saved in the same location as the rest of my files?
Thanks in advance!

See https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/articles/batchscripts.htm

> Also, just to clarify, I need to save this batch element in a separate script that's saved in the same location as the rest of my files?

Yes.
Keely25
Keely25
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Thank you! I got it to work :)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search