Script can't find LPT1 port

Author
danagl8
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am trying to trigger a Biopac system via the LPT1 port. When I try to run the script, I get the following error: "Parallel port 1 not found on this machine." However, I am able to trigger our biopac system through the parallel port monitor, which means that the port must be working. The parallel port monitor has the correct port number and address. I have also tried to specify the address with the lptaddresses attribute. Any troubleshooting suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've also attached my script.
Attachments
physio_test.iqx (80 views, 31.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
danagl8 - 4/10/2022
Hello,

I am trying to trigger a Biopac system via the LPT1 port. When I try to run the script, I get the following error: "Parallel port 1 not found on this machine." However, I am able to trigger our biopac system through the parallel port monitor, which means that the port must be working. The parallel port monitor has the correct port number and address. I have also tried to specify the address with the lptaddresses attribute. Any troubleshooting suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've also attached my script.

Please try the following pre-release build and see if that fixes the problem:

https://staginginquisit.millisecond.com/6/6_5/win/Inquisit_653.exe

You can also specify the LPT1 address expicitly per /lptaddresses in the script's <defaults>:
https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/language/attributes/lptaddresses.htm

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search