Script path

Author
Heidi Umbach Hansen
Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I'm running a test battery, and when I view the participant log, the script path is set to bat_huh.iqx (which is 1/10 test scripts), but I assume it should rather be the batch file? The same thing appears in the "element" column in the error logs. Both error- and participant logs are attached. Everything works fine and the batch script runs as it should, I just want to understand why the bat_huh.iqx keeps reappearing. 
Heidi
Heidi Umbach Hansen
Heidi Umbach Hansen
Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)Respected Member (434 reputation)
Heidi Umbach Hansen - 4/21/2022
Hi,

I'm running a test battery, and when I view the participant log, the script path is set to bat_huh.iqx (which is 1/10 test scripts), but I assume it should rather be the batch file? The same thing appears in the "element" column in the error logs. Both error- and participant logs are attached. Everything works fine and the batch script runs as it should, I just want to understand why the bat_huh.iqx keeps reappearing. 
Heidi

Attachments
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi,

Heidi

bat_huh.iqx would have been the script that was initially set as the study's start script and that's kept around as an internal identifier in the logs, even if the start script was later replaced with a different one.

Heidi Umbach Hansen
Heidi Umbach Hansen
Dave - 4/21/2022
Hi,

Heidi

bat_huh.iqx would have been the script that was initially set as the study's start script and that's kept around as an internal identifier in the logs, even if the start script was later replaced with a different one.

Okay, great thanks. More questions:
1. Before actual data collection, I deleted all prior pilot data and logs. I collected one data point subsequent to this, and now the log file is set to open to all users, although I have not changed anything in this regard. How can I change this so it's only available to me? See screenshot attached.
2. The name of the file is also changed, whereas earlier it was the name of the experiment, now it's the name of the batch script file. Why might this be? 

Best,

Heidi
Attachments
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Heidi Umbach Hansen - 4/26/2022
Dave - 4/21/2022
Hi,

Heidi

1. Before actual data collection, I deleted all prior pilot data and logs. I collected one data point subsequent to this, and now the log file is set to open to all users, although I have not changed anything in this regard. How can I change this so it's only available to me? See screenshot attached.
2. The name of the file is also changed, whereas earlier it was the name of the experiment, now it's the name of the batch script file. Why might this be? 

Best,

Heidi

These sound like odd bugs. I've fixed the permissions on the logs. One question re.

"I deleted all prior pilot data and logs."

Did you delete the prior log per

or did you delete all individual log entries inside the existing log?
Heidi Umbach Hansen
Heidi Umbach Hansen
Dave - 4/26/2022
Heidi Umbach Hansen - 4/26/2022
Dave - 4/21/2022
Hi,

Heidi

Best,

Heidi

These sound like odd bugs. I've fixed the permissions on the logs. One question re.

"I deleted all prior pilot data and logs."

Did you delete the prior log per

or did you delete all individual log entries inside the existing log?

I used the "Delete log" function, since it was only monkey data.

Heid
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search