Defaults per block

Author
EvaM
New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

I was wondering if and how it would be possible to set different defaults per experiment block? Specifically I would like to adjust screencolor, canvassize and position, and input device.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Eva
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
EvaM - 5/12/2022
Hi all,

I was wondering if and how it would be possible to set different defaults per experiment block? Specifically I would like to adjust screencolor, canvassize and position, and input device.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Eva

/canvassize and -position are per-script settings. You cannot change them from block to block.

/screencolor you can set at the block-level. /inputdevice you can set at the trial-level.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search