Unable To Install Inquisit 6

Author
Tonycastillo
New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Greetings, friends. I hope you're all doing well. I'm posting this to fill a void. When I try to install "Inquisit 6" on my Windows 10 PC, I get an error notice that says "problem opening file for writing." I'm not sure why this error is appearing or how to resolve the problem. Is there anyone who can assist me in resolving this issue? Any and all recommendations are welcome.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Tonycastillo - 5/31/2022
Greetings, friends. I hope you're all doing well. I'm posting this to fill a void. When I try to install "Inquisit 6" on my Windows 10 PC, I get an error notice that says "problem opening file for writing." I'm not sure why this error is appearing or how to resolve the problem. Is there anyone who can assist me in resolving this issue? Any and all recommendations are welcome.

That's some kind of Windows issue. If you Google the error, you can find lots of posts suggesting solutions, e.g. https://thegeekpage.com/fix-error-opening-file-for-writing-on-windows-10/

Tonycastillo
Tonycastillo
New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 5/31/2022
Tonycastillo - 5/31/2022

That's some kind of Windows issue. If you Google the error, you can find lots of posts suggesting solutions, e.g. https://thegeekpage.com/fix-error-opening-file-for-writing-on-windows-10/

Thanks for replying, and for the suggestions also. I will try the process you have been provided. Although, today I've been posting another topic regarding this issue. There I've mentioned another solution as an article link. Please check if I doing anything wrong. And if possible please suggest to me the best path.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search