Press [space] to continue button shown on the instruction HTML page linked with Intro_iat.htm

Press [space] to continue button shown on the instruction HTML page...
Author
Kyungmi
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I would like to edit the label of gray button at the right bottom of this image which is linked with "Intro_iat.htm" in "forgivenessiat.iqx."
However, I cannot find its code to edit "Press [space] to continue" in another language.

I've read relevant replies in this forum, trying to find and edit the <instruct> element in "forgivenessiat.iqx."
It did not work for me. Here is the original code of "forgivenessiat.iqx."

/ screencolor = black
</instruct>

<htmlpage iatintro>
/ file = "intro_iat.htm"
</htmlpage>

I succeeded to design my IAT experiment in Korean version, but the only thing I failed to edit in Korean is the button which was designed to display at "Intro_iat.htm." 

I would appreciate it if you could help me solve this problem.

Many thanks.
Kyungmi

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Kyungmi - 7/4/2022
Hi,

I would like to edit the label of gray button at the right bottom of this image which is linked with "Intro_iat.htm" in "forgivenessiat.iqx."
However, I cannot find its code to edit "Press [space] to continue" in another language.

I've read relevant replies in this forum, trying to find and edit the <instruct> element in "forgivenessiat.iqx."
It did not work for me. Here is the original code of "forgivenessiat.iqx."

/ screencolor = black
</instruct>

<htmlpage iatintro>
/ file = "intro_iat.htm"
</htmlpage>

I succeeded to design my IAT experiment in Korean version, but the only thing I failed to edit in Korean is the button which was designed to display at "Intro_iat.htm." 

I would appreciate it if you could help me solve this problem.

Many thanks.
Kyungmi

See

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/language/attributes/finishlabel.htm
https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/language/attributes/nextlabel.htm
and
https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/language/attributes/prevlabel.htm

for the attributes you need to define in <instruct> to customize navigation button labels on instruction pages.

Kyungmi
Kyungmi
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank your for your reply, but I have read your same response and tried these before I left this post.

As you mentioned, I inserted these codes, but there were no changes on the screen.

Is it an Inquisit version-related problem? I have no ideas on this matter. 

Thanks again,
Kyungmi

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Kyungmi - 7/7/2022
Thank your for your reply, but I have read your same response and tried these before I left this post.

As you mentioned, I inserted these codes, but there were no changes on the screen.

Is it an Inquisit version-related problem? I have no ideas on this matter. 

Thanks again,
Kyungmi

> Is it an Inquisit version-related problem?

No, this works just fine under Inquisit 5 as well as any other version.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search