Inquisit crashing with eyetracking

Author
nidhi_desai
Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)Respected Member (474 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

For one of our tasks, Inquisit crashes at the end of the task. I have attached the images showing the what Inquisit displays. Also a message is displayed "Calibration exited with return code 1000; Drift correct not complete". We have other Inquisit tasks run on the same computer with same setup which seem to be working fine. They also have the same eyetracking setup connected. I am having trouble figuring out why this particular task is having this error. Could you please help me debug this?

Thank you
Attachments
IMG_07081.jpg (92 views, 665.00 KB)
ImageiOS (1).jpg (76 views, 27.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
nidhi_desai - 8/16/2022
Hi,

For one of our tasks, Inquisit crashes at the end of the task. I have attached the images showing the what Inquisit displays. Also a message is displayed "Calibration exited with return code 1000; Drift correct not complete". We have other Inquisit tasks run on the same computer with same setup which seem to be working fine. They also have the same eyetracking setup connected. I am having trouble figuring out why this particular task is having this error. Could you please help me debug this?

Thank you

Please provide:
(1) The script, including any files it may require to run (i.e. image files, etc.).
(2) The system information available via Tools -> System Information...
(3) The log file available via Tools -> View Log File...

Erik
Erik
Partner Member (851 reputation)Partner Member (851 reputation)Partner Member (851 reputation)Partner Member (851 reputation)Partner Member (851 reputation)Partner Member (851 reputation)Partner Member (851 reputation)Partner Member (851 reputation)Partner Member (851 reputation)
Group: Moderators

Dave - 8/16/2022
nidhi_desai - 8/16/2022
Hi,

Thank you

Please provide:
(1) The script, including any files it may require to run (i.e. image files, etc.).
(2) The system information available via Tools -> System Information...
(3) The log file available via Tools -> View Log File...

Also, if you could provide information about the make and model of eye tracker you're currently it could be beneficial.

Developer at Millisecond Software, LLC.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search