Designated response key not working on my laptop

Author
Atul
New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, recently I downloaded Psychological_Refractory_Period task for Inquisite 6. in this task for visual part, instructions says that participant would have to press "O" if s/he encounter "1" on middle of the screen. But strike/press of "O" key, does results in either "INCORRECT" or "NO RESPONSE DETECTED" feedback in practice session. It seems there is any problem in response registering. Please, help me out. Thank you!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Atul - 9/10/2022
Hi, recently I downloaded Psychological_Refractory_Period task for Inquisite 6. in this task for visual part, instructions says that participant would have to press "O" if s/he encounter "1" on middle of the screen. But strike/press of "O" key, does results in either "INCORRECT" or "NO RESPONSE DETECTED" feedback in practice session. It seems there is any problem in response registering. Please, help me out. Thank you!

In each trial (inlcuding in the practice session), you have to pay attention and respond to two tasks:
(1) Visual task, respond with your right hand: Press "O" when you see "1" on the screen; when you see an "X" do not respond.
(2) Auditory task, respond with your left hand: Press "A" when you hear the high tone, press "Z" when you hear the low tone.

You need to respond correctly to both to get CORRECT feedback. If you do not respond to both, you get INCORRECT or NO RESPONSE DETECTED.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search