How to customize the name of the edf (eyelink) file?

Author
ttyelnv
Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I have noticed that at the moment, the edf file is saved in the format "subjectid.edf", is there a way of customizing the name of the output edf file (e.g., with customized abbreviations of the name of the experiment + subject id)? I have tried to add /file command under <eyetracker></eyetracker>, but an error message popped up saying the file output is controlled by eyelink instead of inquisit. Thank you in advance for your help!

-- Miranda
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
nuttymenkk - 12/29/2022
Hi,

I have noticed that at the moment, the edf file is saved in the format "subjectid.edf", is there a way of customizing the name of the output edf file (e.g., with customized abbreviations of the name of the experiment + subject id)? I have tried to add /file command under <eyetracker></eyetracker>, but an error message popped up saying the file output is controlled by eyelink instead of inquisit. Thank you in advance for your help!

-- Miranda

> [I]s there a way of customizing the name of the output edf file [...]?

No.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search