options AND optionvalues in data output

Author
AchimS
Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

for my demographic survey with several dropdown-, radiobuttons- and other elements, I want to create a data output that shows two columns for the given responses.
One with the optionvalues (which is generated automatically and works out fine) and one with the responded option itself, which is generated automatically if I don't define optionvalues.
Is there a way to get both of these response-columns?

Thanks very much in advance!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
AchimS - 1/13/2023
Hello,

for my demographic survey with several dropdown-, radiobuttons- and other elements, I want to create a data output that shows two columns for the given responses.
One with the optionvalues (which is generated automatically and works out fine) and one with the responded option itself, which is generated automatically if I don't define optionvalues.
Is there a way to get both of these response-columns?

Thanks very much in advance!

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/current/html/language/properties/selectedcaption.htm

<radiobuttons example>
/ options = ("A", "B", "C")
/ optionvalues = ("1", "2", "3")
</radiobuttons>

<surveypage mypage>
/ ontrialend = [
    values.option = radiobuttons.example.selectedcaption;
]
/ questions = [1=example]
</surveypage>

<values>
/ option = ""
</values>

<block myblock>
/ trials = [1-3 = mypage]
</block>

<data>
/ columns = (date time subject group session blocknum blockcode trialnum trialcode
    response values.option latency)
</data>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search