Combining output excel files outputted by individual inquisit scripts in a batch file or inquisit...

Combining output excel files outputted by individual inquisit scripts...
Author
Alex.Tadorian
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 

I have a batch file with a number of inquisit scripts for questionnaires that each output a file with user's answers and a total score. I was wondering if there is any way to add code to the batch file (or to a script in the batch file) that would combine these individual output files into one.

Thanks.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Alex.Tadorian - 1/23/2023
Hello, 

I have a batch file with a number of inquisit scripts for questionnaires that each output a file with user's answers and a total score. I was wondering if there is any way to add code to the batch file (or to a script in the batch file) that would combine these individual output files into one.

Thanks.

No, combining output from separate scripts is a matter for your preferred spreadsheet or statistical analysis application.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search