Data upload

Author
hsmartin
Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there!

Thank you so much for all your previous help. Today, we had a participant complete a session (on an Android), but I don't see the data saved anywhere. Any ideas on what might have happened? I just checked in with her, and she confirmed that she completed it (and everything appeared normal on her end). The screenshot below shows the launch and license events occurring, but nothing after that.

Thank you so much in advance! Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

Heather
Attachments
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
hsmartin - 2/16/2023
Hi there!

Thank you so much for all your previous help. Today, we had a participant complete a session (on an Android), but I don't see the data saved anywhere. Any ideas on what might have happened? I just checked in with her, and she confirmed that she completed it (and everything appeared normal on her end). The screenshot below shows the launch and license events occurring, but nothing after that.

Thank you so much in advance! Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

Heather

There's no finish page hit, suggesting that the device either lost connectivity or the participant closed the app (swiped it off-screen) while on the experiment's final screen. In either case, there's no opportunity for Inquisit to upload any data. The participant should (1) make sure the device has internet connectivity and then (2) open the Inquisit app on their device and go to its "Data" tab. Any not-yet uploaded data files should be listed there, They should be uploaded and disappear automatically if the participant hasn't unchecked the "Automatic Upload" box. They can alternatively trigger the upload manually by tapping the "Cloud Upload" icon in the upper right corner.

hsmartin
hsmartin
Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)Respected Member (418 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 2/16/2023
hsmartin - 2/16/2023
Hi there!

Heather

There's no finish page hit, suggesting that the device either lost connectivity or the participant closed the app (swiped it off-screen) while on the experiment's final screen. In either case, there's no opportunity for Inquisit to upload any data. The participant should (1) make sure the device has internet connectivity and then (2) open the Inquisit app on their device and go to its "Data" tab. Any not-yet uploaded data files should be listed there, They should be uploaded and disappear automatically if the participant hasn't unchecked the "Automatic Upload" box. They can alternatively trigger the upload manually by tapping the "Cloud Upload" icon in the upper right corner.

Got it! Thank you so much - this is really helpful!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search