Single IAT

Author
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Sher - 3/27/2023
Dave - 3/15/2023
Sher - 3/15/2023
Hi Dave, 

I am still a little unsure about the URL parameter function for participants to indicate their ID, able to explain abit more? Thanks!

Suppose your experiment's URL is mili2nd.co/abcd. Then give

mili2nd.co/abcd?groupid=1 to the participants you want in condition one (compatible blocks first), and
mili2nd.co/abcd?groupid=2 to the participants you want in condition two (incompatible blocks first).

That's all there is to it.

Hi Dave,

thanks for your reply. for the accuracy rate (percentage correct) of single IAT, some scholars noted that those with less than 90 percent correct will be excluded from analyses, can i ask if the threshold can be reduced to 80 percent?

Inquisit does not automatically discard any data if percent correct is less than 90%, so this isn't really an Inquisit question. If you have good reason to reduce the threshold and can argue that convincingly in your paper or thesis, I don't see why you couldn't.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search