Ho to determine MRI input trigger for pretrialsignal

Author
esummerell
Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there, 

I want to insert a pretrialsignal at the beginning of each trial that waits for input from the MRI scanner, to sync up timing. I have read the documentation that outlines how to add in a pretrialsignal, however, it is not clear to me how I know or find out what signal that the scanner sends/that the script should wait for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Liz
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
esummerell - 4/6/2023
Hi there, 

I want to insert a pretrialsignal at the beginning of each trial that waits for input from the MRI scanner, to sync up timing. I have read the documentation that outlines how to add in a pretrialsignal, however, it is not clear to me how I know or find out what signal that the scanner sends/that the script should wait for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Liz

> it is not clear to me how I know or find out what signal that the scanner sends

The documentation for your MRI system at your institution should have that information.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search