Modify listening span task with word recall to work with version 4

Author
anmc
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 
I am new to Inquisit and trying to run a listening span task with word recall that is based on the script you can find here: https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/listeningspan. I only replaced the stimuli and otherwise left the script unchanged.
However, I just found out that our labs only have Inquisit 4 installed (which seems to have problems with the list element) and was wondering if there is an easy way to modify the script in order for it to work with version 4 (I've been using the script for version 6)? 

Thanks in advance!
Patrick

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
anmc - 5/25/2023
Hello, 
I am new to Inquisit and trying to run a listening span task with word recall that is based on the script you can find here: https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/listeningspan. I only replaced the stimuli and otherwise left the script unchanged.
However, I just found out that our labs only have Inquisit 4 installed (which seems to have problems with the list element) and was wondering if there is an easy way to modify the script in order for it to work with version 4 (I've been using the script for version 6)? 

Thanks in advance!
Patrick

In short: No, there is no easy way. Modifiying the script to work with Inquisit 4 would require extensive changes

anmc
anmc
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks for the quick reply!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search