Show an image if a condition is satsfied

Author
sbashyam
Associate Member (281 reputation)Associate Member (281 reputation)Associate Member (281 reputation)Associate Member (281 reputation)Associate Member (281 reputation)Associate Member (281 reputation)Associate Member (281 reputation)Associate Member (281 reputation)Associate Member (281 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I am in the process of creating a study on inquist, but need help with conditionally displaying an image. I want to code the study in such a way that if a certain picture is displayed (there are two out of eight such pictures that randomly display on two trials), then another picture also gets displayed along with it. 

Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
sbashyam - Last Year
Dave - Last Year
sbashyam - Last Year
Dave - Last Year
sbashyam - Last Year
                         In each trial, there are images of two boys displayed, along with one...
sbashyam - Last Year
                             First, please don't paste entire scripts into a post's body. That's...
Dave - Last Year
                                 + x [quote] [b] Dave - 7/24/2023 [/b] + x...
sbashyam - Last Year
                                     + x [quote] [b] sbashyam - 7/24/2023 [/b] + x...
sbashyam - Last Year
                                         That ZIP shows up as empty for me.
Dave - Last Year
sbashyam - Last Year
                                             Thanks, I have the files now. Help me understand: - The "white...
Dave - Last Year
                                                 To add: What is the purpose of the "activity_alone" picture element,...
Dave - Last Year
                                                     Whenever the cupckaes or airplane stimuli is displayed, I need the...
sbashyam - Last Year
                                                         > Whenever the cupckaes or airplane stimuli is displayed, I need...
Dave - Last Year
                                                             Randomly determined
sbashyam - Last Year
                                                                 Attached a runnable example of how you need to set up the blocks,...
Dave - Last Year
                                                                     Thank you! Could you help me out by also making sure that when the...
sbashyam - Last Year
                                                                         What? I'm sorry, but you're not very clear regarding what you want....
Dave - Last Year
                                                                             My apologies if I am being unclear, but this is my first time seeking...
sbashyam - Last Year
                                                                                 + x [quote] [b] sbashyam - 7/25/2023 [/b] My apologies...
Dave - Last Year
                                                                                     Thank you, this is very helpful! Could you please explain what each...
sbashyam - Last Year
                                                                                         All of these things are avaialbe for you to look up in the language...
Dave - Last Year
                                                                                             <block test1_boys> /trials = [1 = test1_intro; 2 = test1_speech;...
sbashyam - Last Year
                                                                                                 Please take another close look at the code I gave you. Everything in...
Dave - Last Year
sbashyam - Last Year
Dave - Last Year
Dave - Last Year

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search