Display issue with html page

Author
satchmo496
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a script that begins with an html instruction page and rund fine on my desktop version of Inquisit. When I upload the script and try to run it through Inquisit Web however, the html page produces an error. Specifically, whereas the text in the html page displays correctly both on the desktop and web versions, the images in the html page display correctly on the desktop version but NOT on the web version. I've attached a zipped version of the the html page here for reference. Thanks for taking a look!
Attachments
intro_stiat.zip (42 views, 969 bytes)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
satchmo496 - 11/8/2023
I have a script that begins with an html instruction page and rund fine on my desktop version of Inquisit. When I upload the script and try to run it through Inquisit Web however, the html page produces an error. Specifically, whereas the text in the html page displays correctly both on the desktop and web versions, the images in the html page display correctly on the desktop version but NOT on the web version. I've attached a zipped version of the the html page here for reference. Thanks for taking a look!

In the IAT script, you must make sure that any image file names are entered in all lowercase letters. Only then will things work on the web.
Edited 6 Months Ago by Dave
satchmo496
satchmo496
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 11/8/2023
satchmo496 - 11/8/2023

In the IAT script, you must make sure that any image file names are entered in all lowercase letters only. Only then will thins work on the web.

Worked like a charm. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search