Checkboxes response leads to trial images

Author
JDYates
Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Dave,

Hoping you could let me know if something is actually possible.

I want to have checkbox questions in which participants choose 5 out of a possible 10 options and then those 5 options are then used in a follow up task that displays images. So wondering if checkboxes is the right way to go or would I have to use something else for it to work?

many thanks

Jack
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
JDYates - 11/21/2023
Hi Dave,

I want to have checkbox questions in which participants choose 5 out of a possible 10 options and then those 5 options are then used in a follow up task that displays images. So wondering if checkboxes is the right way to go or would I have to use something else for it to work?

many thanks

Jack

Yes, that's possible with checkboxes. There's actually an ancient sample that shows how to do exactly that, you can find that attached below.

Attachments
selectitems.zip (51 views, 140.00 KB)
JDYates
JDYates
Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)Associate Member (239 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 11/21/2023
JDYates - 11/21/2023
Hi Dave,

many thanks

Jack

Yes, that's possible with checkboxes. There's actually an ancient sample that shows how to do exactly that, you can find that attached below.

Brilliant Dave, thanks as always!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search