Two questions about programming Cyberball 5 (how to set the type of speed of balls thrown by NPCs...

Two questions about programming Cyberball 5 (how to set the type of...
Author
S.T
Associate Member (61 reputation)Associate Member (61 reputation)Associate Member (61 reputation)Associate Member (61 reputation)Associate Member (61 reputation)Associate Member (61 reputation)Associate Member (61 reputation)Associate Member (61 reputation)Associate Member (61 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.
I am currently using Inqusit6 to create a Cyberball task for use in fMRI experiment.
I am struggling with two points now.

The first is that even though I can customize the sequence of passes, I cannot set up who throws the strongball(In other word fast speed passes) to whom.
Specifically, for example, NPC1 throws a fast pass to NPC3 while slow to NPC2 (participant) and NPC4.
I want to set up something like this for NPC1, NPC3 and NPC4.
I have tried various ways, but they did not work. I would like to know what code I can use to execute it.

The second is to set a time limit.
In my experiment, I plan to have two types of sessions of the Cyberball task, with each session lasting 3 minutes and repeating this. The number of throws does not indicate the end of the session.
I have tried setting timeout and clocktimer, but 30 throws remain the end condition of the session, and I can't change it.
Is it possible to set time as the end condition for each session of Cyberball task?
And please tell me how to do that.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regard,

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
S.T - 5 Months Ago
Dave - 5 Months Ago
S.T - 4 Months Ago
S.T - 4 Months Ago
Dave - 4 Months Ago
S.T - 4 Months Ago
                         Should be as simple as that?
Dave - 4 Months Ago
                             Dear, Dave Thanks for the reply. As you said, I was thinking too...
S.T - 4 Months Ago
                             Dear Dave, The second question was resolved as a result of adopting a...
S.T - 4 Months Ago
                                 The response property does not return the character, it returns the...
Dave - 4 Months Ago
                                     Dear, Dave Thank you for your reply. I understand that I will use the...
S.T - 4 Months Ago
                                         You're using the wrong trial's response property.
Dave - 4 Months Ago
                                             Dear Dave, Thanks to your numerous helps, the program is about to be...
S.T - 4 Months Ago
                                             Dear Dave, Sorry for the frequent questions. I'm almost there, so...
S.T - 2 Months Ago
                                                 You need to log script.elapsedtime at the points of interest....
Dave - 2 Months Ago
                                                     Dear Dave, I understand. I will try it. Thank you.
S.T - 2 Months Ago
S.T - 4 Months Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search