Running experiment

Author
SedaK
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am new at Inquisit Web 6. I created an experiment by uploading two scripts from my computer. But there is only one option to start for two scripts. I cannot run both tests consecutively. If I choose one, the other test is missing. Could you help me about this? Thank you

Another query: How can I change the language of the starting button page? There is a section for description, but I want to change the language of the other description below too.

Thank you for your support!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
SedaK - 1/2/2024
I am new at Inquisit Web 6. I created an experiment by uploading two scripts from my computer. But there is only one option to start for two scripts. I cannot run both tests consecutively. If I choose one, the other test is missing. Could you help me about this? Thank you

Another query: How can I change the language of the starting button page? There is a section for description, but I want to change the language of the other description below too.

Thank you for your support!

You need to create a batch script that tells Inquisit (Web), which task scripts to administer in which order or orders:

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/current/html/articles/batchscripts.htm

You can create the batch script with Inquisit Lab ( https://www.millisecond.com/download ); you do not need an Inquisit Lab license, an unregistered installation will do just fine for this purpose.

Once created, you need to upload the batch script to your existing experiment (where your task scripts and other files already reside) and select it as the experiment's start script.

> Another query: How can I change the language of the starting button page? There is a section for description, but I want to change the language of the other description below too.

This is not possible.
Edited 4 Months Ago by Dave
SedaK
SedaK
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I tried to create batch scripts via Inquisit Lab free. I followed the all steps. But did not understand where the problem was. Opened a new folder including the two tests and saved as a batch iqx. file. Then the folder seemed empty without scripts.Did not work. Could you help me about this , thank you.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
SedaK - 1/5/2024
Hello,

I tried to create batch scripts via Inquisit Lab free. I followed the all steps. But did not understand where the problem was. Opened a new folder including the two tests and saved as a batch iqx. file. Then the folder seemed empty without scripts.Did not work. Could you help me about this , thank you.

You need to upload the batch script from your computer to your web experiment, where the two task scripts you previously uploaded already reside. Then you need to select the batch script as the web experiment's start script. None of this requires any local folder on your computer.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search