How to randomly present associations?

Author
Wasabi8888
Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone,

For this task, the rival team, the non-rival team, and self team are randomly paired with one of three teams: Team Green, Team Blue, or Team Red. Additionally, three geometric shapes (circle/triangle/square) are randomly associated with these teams.

For instance, self team (Team Green) may be represented by a circle, the rival team (Team Blue) by a triangle, and the non-rival team (Team Red) by a square.

Upon reviewing the data file, I noticed that in the formal task, the associations between identities (the rival team, the non-rival team, and self team) and teams Team Green, Team Blue, or Team Red) did not match the associations specified in the previous instructions.

I would appreciate guidance on the appropriate changes.
Thank you!
Attachments
Exp.zip (61 views, 104.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Wasabi8888 - 4 Months Ago
Dave - 4 Months Ago
Dave - 4 Months Ago
                         Sorry, that's not responsive to my question. I asked you to comment...
Dave - 4 Months Ago
                             I used the nextvalue to randomly select the value for pic (1,2,3) and...
                                 "Upon reviewing the data file, I noticed that in the formal task, the...
Dave - 4 Months Ago
                                     For example, in the instructions, it states, "Your team is 'TEAM RED,'...
                                         My point is this: Your selection here of pic and tag item numbers...
Dave - 4 Months Ago
                                             I modified this portion of the code as shown below, but it's still not...
                                                 Those changes don't make any sense to me. I'm asking you once again to...
Dave - 4 Months Ago
                                                     To give you a hint, the way you determine the tag items -- which team...
Dave - 4 Months Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search