Error loading picture

Author
sallidina
Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)Associate Member (74 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi! I'm getting an odd error when trying to load pictures into my Inquisit script. I have a much longer script in which I need to randomly select one of two unique images for multiple stimuli, and then show the same selected pictures again later in the experiment. The way I've gone about this is to create multiple pictures and then create an item element where I can include the current items of each picture to then draw from.

Here's an extremely pared down version that reproduces the error. When I run this, I get an error saying 'Unable to load the picture ''. Network Error: Protocol "" is unknown'. However, when I take out the second line from the "allPics" item and only include the first picture, it works fine. Given that I've read in the same image twice in this test version, I can't figure out why this is happening for one picture but not the other. This seems to happen regardless of the image I read in so I don't think the actual image is the problem, but let me know if it's helpful to include that.

Any help would be appreciated!

<picture BFO1>
/ items = ("test_picture.png")
</picture>

<picture WFO1>
/ items = ("test_picture.png")
</picture>

<item allPics>
/1="<%picture.BFO1.currentitem%>"
/2="<%picture.WFO1.currentitem%>"
</item>

<picture impressionPic>