Data files not uploaded after test administration through Inquisit Web

Data files not uploaded after test administration through Inquisit Web...
Author
johan.16
Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone. 
Our team is running into an issue where data is not being uploaded after a test administration through Inquisit Web.
For the first instance, when the assessment finishes, we wait for the completion page to happen but Inquisit begins to load again as if a new test is being administered.
In the second instance, Inquisit would be very slow and kicked participants out of the session. Essentially it would get stuck, and the instructor would have to Ctrl + Q out of the session.

I guess my question would be are there bugs with Inquisit Web you have noticed before, and in what ways can we brainstorm and troubleshoot such issues?

Thanks.
@jmwotw
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
johan.16 - 3/21/2024
Hello everyone. 
Our team is running into an issue where data is not being uploaded after a test administration through Inquisit Web.
For the first instance, when the assessment finishes, we wait for the completion page to happen but Inquisit begins to load again as if a new test is being administered.
In the second instance, Inquisit would be very slow and kicked participants out of the session. Essentially it would get stuck, and the instructor would have to Ctrl + Q out of the session.

I guess my question would be are there bugs with Inquisit Web you have noticed before, and in what ways can we brainstorm and troubleshoot such issues?

Thanks.
@jmwotw

You need to be more specific.

(1) Which specific web experiment are you talking about?
(2) Your post title mentions data files not being uploaded, but your actual post describes something else entirely. Which is it?
(3) Inquisit will not restart an assessment on its own, so have you ruled out mistakes in your web experiment's setup (e.g.. you're actually running the same thing over and over again)?
(4) As for Inquisit "being slow", that usually means the device you're using is either too weak to run the study at issue (this will depend on what you're actually doing) or is busy and bogged down with other things running at the same time (e.g. tons of open browser windows) occupying RAM and processing resources.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search