Textbox multiple entries

Author
wmfang
Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)Associate Member (51 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I want participants to enter words that are associated with their conceptualization of the word "status" as separate entries, one after the other (max 20).  
They type in a word, hit the 'Enter' key, then enter another word, hit the 'Enter' key, so on and so forth...
I currently have a simple textbox asking them to enter one word (see script below). 
How do I create a task that will go an iterative process of (1) store the word entry/response and then (2) clear textbox for new entry/response? 
Thanks in advance!

<surveypage status_words>
/ questions = [1=status_words]
/ finishlabel = "Click here to continue"
/ showpagenumbers = false
/ showquestionnumbers = false
</surveypage>

<textbox status_words>
/ caption = "At the top of society are the people who are the best off and have high status. ~nAt the bottom are the people who are the worst off and have low status. ~nWhat traits or characteristics tell you whether someone has low or high status?"
/ fontstyle = ("Arial", -18, false, false, false, false, 5, 0)
/ textboxsize = (20,20)
/ position = (10%,15%)
/ required = true
</textbox>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search