Inquisit 5 Web launch page for different groups of participants

Author
ylyl27
Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi! I want to run an online study with Americans and Koreans, and I want to have two different launch pages, one in English and one in Korean. When groupid=1, participants will see the English launch page, and when groupid=2, participants will see the Korean launch page. Is there a way to do that?
Thanks!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
ylyl27 - 5/2/2024
Hi! I want to run an online study with Americans and Koreans, and I want to have two different launch pages, one in English and one in Korean. When groupid=1, participants will see the English launch page, and when groupid=2, participants will see the Korean launch page. Is there a way to do that?
Thanks!

No. To have two different launch pages, you'd need to set up two separate web experriments instead and direct participants to the proper one. With only a single web experiment, this is not doable.
ylyl27
ylyl27
Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)Associate Member (109 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 5/2/2024
ylyl27 - 5/2/2024
Thanks!

No. To have two different launch pages, you'd need to set up two separate web experriments instead and direct participants to the proper one. With only a single web experiment, this is not doable.

Thanks, Dave! If I set up two experiments separately for each group, for Korean participants, would the default launch page be available in Korean or do I need to use a custom launch page? I saw a previous discussion on Inquisit 4 Web that translation was not available at that time (https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic16586.aspx), but just wanted to check if translation might be available now. Thanks!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
There are no translations for the download instructions. You are free to put Korean text on the page's body.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search