Display of summary feedback to each block for IAT

Author
agt
Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there, may I find out if it is possible to display summary feedback for participant for every block in the IAT script?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Hi there, may I find out if it is possible to display summary feedback for participant for every block in the IAT script?

What summary information do you want to display?
Edited 3 Months Ago by Dave
agt
agt
Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024

I would like to display percent correct or number of correct responses for each block. 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024

I would like to display percent correct or number of correct responses for each block. 

Then the answer is yes, you can absolutely do that

agt
agt
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024

Thank you. May I get some guidance on how to include this?
Dave
Dave
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024

Have you already worked through the IAT code? If not, you'll want to do that first.
agt
agt
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024

Have you already worked through the IAT code? If not, you'll want to do that first.

This is the script I have.
Attachments
pictureiat_MV_32items.iqx (32 views, 36.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024

I did not ask you whether you have a script. I asked you whether you've familiarized yourself with the code and how it works. If so, you should already have a decent idea of at least one way to implement block-wise feedback. It could be done in much the same way the overall summary feedback works in the script,

One simple way is to just define a feedback instruction <page> for each block, present that via the block's /postinstructions, and apply the percentcorrect() function inline to the trials run by the respective block.

<page attributepracticefeedback>
^You got <%percentcorrect(trial.attributeA, trial.attributeB)%>% correct.
</page>

<block attributepractice>
/ postinstructions = (attributepracticefeedback)
/ bgstim = (attributeAleft, attributeBright)
/ trials = [
        1=instructions;
        2-17 = random(attributeA, attributeB);
]
/ errormessage = true(error,200)
/ responsemode = correct
</block>

agt
agt
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024

I did not ask you whether you have a script. I asked you whether you've familiarized yourself with the code and how it works. If so, you should already have a decent idea of at least one way to implement block-wise feedback. It could be done in much the same way the overall summary feedback works in the script,

One simple way is to just define a feedback instruction <page> for each block, present that via the block's /postinstructions, and apply the percentcorrect() function inline to the trials run by the respective block.

</page>

/ trials = [
        1=instructions;
]
/ responsemode = correct
</block>

I have added the editable instruction section: 
</page>

and added this to the blocks:

However, the page displayed is blank. May I find out how to resolve this?
Dave
Dave
atgoh - 6/25/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024
Dave - 6/21/2024
atgoh - 6/21/2024

</page>

/ trials = [
        1=instructions;
]
/ responsemode = correct
</block>

I have added the editable instruction section: 
</page>

and added this to the blocks:

However, the page displayed is blank. May I find out how to resolve this?

Check your settings for /screencolor and /txcolor in the <instruct> element and make sure they're different. You won't see black text against black screen color, or white text against white screen color.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search