Limit same-key responses

Author
agt
Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there, may I find out if it is possible to limit same-key correct responses for IAT in combined tasks to less than four consecutive times? 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
agt - 3 Months Ago
Dave - 3 Months Ago
agt - 3 Months Ago
Dave - 3 Months Ago
agt - 3 Months Ago
                         That is what you should work on then. What you have on your hands...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                             Thanks for the information. Is there a starting script or section...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                 You should not start with any code. You should start with doing the...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                     There’s a total of 7 blocks, of which 4 blocks are combined tasks...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                         Yes. That is not an algorithm. That is a statement of the desired end...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                             Unfortunately I am unsure how an algorithm works. How would a fixed...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                 You simplly write down an order of trials that satisfies the...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                     Do you mean the blocks or trials?
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                         You spell out the trial sequence in the <block> elements'...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                             Do you mean this? <block compatibletest1> / postinstructions =...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                 The /trials attribute in the blocks, yes. Instead of you need to...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                     I would like my sequence to be randomised. Just not more than 4...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                         I've already explained to you that that's not trivial to do and what...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                             I would like to integrate the following to the script:...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                 Adding a bunch of variables will not do a single thing, so the...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                     Thanks for the information. Is there a user manual i can refer to on...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                         There is a programmer's manual. It does not deal specifically with...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                             Is there anyone I can consult on setting the consecutive response keys...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                 There is no "the" algorithm. You need to develop one. Then and only...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                     Hi Dave, may I find out what is the fee to engage your team to develop...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                         The standard fee for script development is $100 per hour. I can't tell...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                             Thanks for the information. After much consideration, I will go with...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                 You can create as few or as many as you deem appropriate for your...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                     Hi Dave, I have created 5 randomised sequences for compatibletest1...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                         My apologies, I have updated my sequence A and B below: Sequence A...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                             You need to put every sequence in a separate <list>, like so:...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                                 Thank you. I would like my each itemto appear twice for...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                                     Then obviously you need to construct sequences with lenghts of 64...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                                         I understand. I am just wondering if each item won't repeat more than...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                                             Items are sampled without replacement. You can work out the answer on...
Dave - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                                                 Thanks Dave. May I know how do I include a column in the raw summary...
agt - 3 Months Ago
                                                                                                                                                     Add values.sequencenumber to the /columns attribute in the...
Dave - 3 Months Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search