Combining 2 files with fixed instruction page

Author
agt
Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)Associate Member (96 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi. I am using this script to randomise my IAT files to participants. May I know if it is possible to insert to fixed instruction page in between the 2 files? 

Example:

<batch>
/ selectionmode = random
/ file="bart.iqx"
(fixed instruction page here)
/ file="ospan.iqx"
</batch>
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
agt - 2 Months Ago
Dave - 2 Months Ago
agt - 2 Months Ago
Dave - 2 Months Ago
                     Do you mean I need to include /...
agt - 2 Months Ago
                         No.. You need a script that displays your instruction page. Just...
Dave - 2 Months Ago
                             What I meant is, I would like to have a mandatory page in...
agt - 2 Months Ago
                                 Yes, and I've already explained how to do that. You create a script...
Dave - 2 Months Ago
                                     Hi Dave. I have applied created script below and inserted between the...
agt - 2 Months Ago
                                         As I already told you, you need an <expt> or <block> in...
Dave - 2 Months Ago
                                             Thanks Dave. The IAT and instructions work now. However the script...
agt - 2 Months Ago
                                                 Or rather, the the group number I entered to run the experiment...
agt - 2 Months Ago
                                                     The group number has nothing to do with the batch script. The order of...
Dave - 2 Months Ago
                                                         Do you mean that the counterbalance for IAT will be assuredas long i...
agt - 2 Months Ago
                                                             Participants with an odd group number start with the compatible blocks...
Dave - 2 Months Ago
                                                                 Thanks Dave. How do I ensure that a balance for group assignment (Task...
agt - 2 Months Ago
                                                                     In the same way as you do elsewhere. If you want to counterbalance...
Dave - 2 Months Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search