Counterbalancing with 8 different blocks

Author
saviano
New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to implement an experiment with 4 lists of 88 images each (1,1R,2,2R) and each list can have two different mappings (one finger in the right and one in the left, or vice versa). There are 8 different blocks in which I try to counterbalance the lists (e.g. block 1= list 1 mapping 1 + list 1R mapping 2; block 2= list 1 mapping 2 + list 1R mapping 1; block 3= list 1R mapping 1 + list 1 mapping 2; etc). The images are shown by the list sorting and cannot be repeated.
I've some issues with the implementation: the images don't follow the list sorting and only one trial is shown instead of 88. How can I fix it?
I tried to attach the ZIP file containing the complete code and the necessary images, but it's too large of a file to be uploaded here, so here is the link to a google drive folder (idk if there was a better way to share the code).
Thank you so much.

google drive folder
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search