Grouping

Author
pauwel
Respected Member (428 reputation)Respected Member (428 reputation)Respected Member (428 reputation)Respected Member (428 reputation)Respected Member (428 reputation)Respected Member (428 reputation)Respected Member (428 reputation)Respected Member (428 reputation)Respected Member (428 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I'm creating an experiment using inquisit 3.0: i let people listen to positive, negative and neutral soundfiles, and simultanously record their brainactivity with an fMRI scanner. The reason i'm using inquisit is just to be synchronised with the fMR-scanner. 

I'm working with dutch and french people, and also with men and women, and each of these (four) groups have their 'own' soundfiles. There are two conditions: in condition A people listen the soundfiles in the next order: Positive - Negative - Neutral, in condition B people listen to the soundiles in the next order: Negative - Positive- Neutral.

I'm wondering if it's possible in Inquisit to 'group' these people, so that the program begins with the question 'French or Dutch?', 'Male or Female?', and then puts each of the participants in the A or B condition so that really 50% of the participants of each group is in the A or B condition (NOT RANDOMIZED: i'm working with a small sample of participants).

?

thank you!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
pauwel - 15 Years Ago
Dave - 15 Years Ago
pauwel - 14 Years Ago
Dave - 14 Years Ago
                     Hi Dave!

thanks for your reply. I don't know why, but it...
pauwel - 14 Years Ago
                         Pauwel, Inquisit may not be easy, but it ain't that hard either. I...
Dave - 14 Years Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search