Google Chrome compatibility for finish page

Author
kexxcream
Associate Member (216 reputation)Associate Member (216 reputation)Associate Member (216 reputation)Associate Member (216 reputation)Associate Member (216 reputation)Associate Member (216 reputation)Associate Member (216 reputation)Associate Member (216 reputation)Associate Member (216 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Running Windows 7 + Google Chrome 12.0.742.122 and when I finish the IAT I should be moved on to a finish page which I have specified in my web experiment. However, this does not happen in Google Chrome but it works fine in IE. What could be the problem?

seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)Supreme Being (142K reputation)
Group: Administrators

I've just uploaded a fix to this for version 3.0.6.0.

To see the fix, you'll have try it from a computer that hasn't already downloaded the web plugin, or you can reinstall the plugin directly from the following link:

http://www.millisecond.com/download/np/3_0_6_0/npInquisit.exe

If you simply revisit your launch page from a computer than has already run the experiment with Chrome, it will simply reuse the previously downloaded version of the plugin rather than installing this update.

Let me know if you still see any problems.

Thanks,
Sean

Tags
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search