SPSS Script Alternatives

Author
Cindy
Respected Member (449 reputation)Respected Member (449 reputation)Respected Member (449 reputation)Respected Member (449 reputation)Respected Member (449 reputation)Respected Member (449 reputation)Respected Member (449 reputation)Respected Member (449 reputation)Respected Member (449 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hello, I had recently conducted a study using the Inquisit 3 program to administer an IAT, however I do not have access to the SPSS program to analyze the data using the SPSS script they had provided. I was wondering whether there were alternatives to the SPSS script that would provide the same data except on different statistical programs such as Fathom or Jmp. Thank very much

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

You'll have to write your own based on a solid understanding of the IAT's D measure (cf. Greenwald et al., 2003). Or you can simply use the D scores computed by Inquisit in as recorded your data files if that's all you are interested in (cf. http://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic3444.aspx).

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search