Trying to Download scripts

Author
lydonlab
Respected Member (317 reputation)Respected Member (317 reputation)Respected Member (317 reputation)Respected Member (317 reputation)Respected Member (317 reputation)Respected Member (317 reputation)Respected Member (317 reputation)Respected Member (317 reputation)Respected Member (317 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I have uploaded a number of inquisit scripts and I can run them online by going to "My Account - Web Scripts."

I would now like to download them onto another computer. However, I can't see anywhere on the page where I could do this. All I am able to do is run the scripts online. 

If this is not clear I am happy to specify. Thanks in advance!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

There currently isn't any easy way to do this. Go to the respective script's launch page and inspect its source code. There'll you'll find the script link which you can then paste into your browser's address bar to download the file.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search