surveypage with a picture selectable

Author
Jacek
Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I am planning an experiment in which participants should recognize a person on a picture, and additionally they should remember to do something when some specific persons appear. I wrote a script using survey page with radiobuttons element and a picture element. The additional activity is to click another checkbox. It would be perfect if instead of clicking the checkbox they could clik the picture. I am stuck because it seems that radiobuttons element and checkbox element work fine in surevey page and clickable picture in trial element. Is there a way of doing both at the same time?
Best
Jacek

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
No, there isn't a way to do both at the same time. As you observed, <radiobuttons> etc. only work with <surveypage>s while defining stimuli (<picture>, <text>, etc.) as "clickable" is only possible with <trial> elements.

Jacek
Jacek
Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)Partner Member (977 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks, I will have to stick to less elegant solutions.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search