Not seeing a D score in my data file

Author
Morty
Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,
I've read on other posts that the final three columns of an IAT data file would be three distinct D scores. For some reason, I'm not finding these on mine. The final columns in my data file are "stimulus number 2" and "stimulus item 2." I'm worried that I may have unwittingly lobbed off the D score calculations in the IAT syntax I originally set up with my Lab license. (At the time, I thought I was just removing the immediate feedback for the user - i.e., "your response times reflect a significant preference for X over Y" - but maybe I removed the calculation of a D score altogether?) Or maybe there's a much simpler and more embarrassing explanation here, like I just haven't scrolled right all the way in my data file. Whatever insight you folks can provide would be a huge relief. Thank you!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
You should inspect your script's <data> element. If it's /columns attribute does not include expressions.d, etc. you have not logged the D-score(s). In this case you will have to calculate D from the raw data.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search