Is it possible to combine video and sliders?

Author
westr2
Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'd like to run an experiment where participants are presented with a video (though an animated gif would be fine), and then respond to a variety of questions on sliders. Is this possible? It seems that the video only works for trials, sliders only work for surveys, and there isn't any overlap. Am I wrong? I expect that I likely am. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Depending on what you want to do precisely, there are several options:

(1) Display the <video> via the <surveypage>'s /stimulusframes.

(2) Display the <video> via a separate <trial> element and e.g. /branch to the <surveypage> containing your sliders afterwards.

<surveypage>s are special <trial> elements, i.e. you can use them in a <block> just like any regular <trial> element. However, you *cannot* run <trial> elements in a <survey>.

westr2
westr2
Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)Expert (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
This looks to be working! Thank you so much for your help!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search