Block Feedback to Respondents

Author
gloveradr
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Could anyone tell me how to block feedback to respondents at the end of the Gender-Career IAT? I was able to do it with no trouble on the Race IAT, but I've been unsuccessful in removing feedback at the end of the Gender-Career IAT.

Thanks.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
You can do that by setting values.showsummaryfeedback to false, as documented in the script:

/showsummaryfeedback:          set parameter showsummaryfeedback = true to display summary feedback to participants at the end (default)
                                                        set parameter showsummaryfeedback = false if no summary feedback should be presented to participants
<values>
/showsummaryfeedback = true
</values>

You can alternatively remove the 'summary' block from the script's <expt> elements.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search