using labels for block-elements

Author
jo700
Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey everybody,

unfortunately a problem has occured that I cannot solve on my own. When the instruction-page "instr1" occurs, the continue-button has the same label as defined under "instruct". The next instruction-page "instr2" shows a continue-button with the same label (as it should). But it also shows another button "press ... to continue". I don't know, how to get rid of that button, in order to only have a button that is labeld "Drücken Sie die Leertaste, um fortzufahren.".

I hope you can help me.

Here you can see a part of the script:

<block block1A>
/ trials = [1=sound_2sec; 2=Unsicherheit_surveypage; 3=Unsicherheit1_trial; 4=Unsicherheit2_trial; 5=Unsicherheit3_trial;
6=Unsicherheit4_trial; 7=Unsicherheit5_trial; 8=Dissoziation; 9=Attraktivitaet1; 10=Attraktivitaet2; 11=Attraktivitaet3]
/ preinstructions = (instr1, instr1a)
</block>

<instruct>  
/ nextkey = (" ")
/ nextlabel = "Drücken Sie die Leertaste, um fortzufahren."
/ lastlabel = "Drücken Sie die Leertaste, um fortzufahren."
</instruct>
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
jo700 - Monday, February 20, 2017
Hey everybody,

unfortunately a problem has occured that I cannot solve on my own. When the instruction-page "instr1" occurs, the continue-button has the same label as defined under "instruct". The next instruction-page "instr2" shows a continue-button with the same label (as it should). But it also shows another button "press ... to continue". I don't know, how to get rid of that button, in order to only have a button that is labeld "Drücken Sie die Leertaste, um fortzufahren.".

I hope you can help me.

<block block1A>
/ trials = [1=sound_2sec; 2=Unsicherheit_surveypage; 3=Unsicherheit1_trial; 4=Unsicherheit2_trial; 5=Unsicherheit3_trial;
6=Unsicherheit4_trial; 7=Unsicherheit5_trial; 8=Dissoziation; 9=Attraktivitaet1; 10=Attraktivitaet2; 11=Attraktivitaet3]
</block>

<instruct>  
/ nextkey = (" ")
</instruct>

You cannot disable back-naviigation for instruction pages, you can however change the label for the back button by specifying the <instruct> element's /prevlabel attribute.

jo700
jo700
Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Monday, February 20, 2017
Hey everybody,

I hope you can help me.

<block block1A>
</block>

<instruct>  
/ nextkey = (" ")
</instruct>

You cannot disable back-naviigation for instruction pages, you can however change the label for the back button by specifying the <instruct> element's /prevlabel attribute.

Oh well, this has worked! Thank you, Dave!

There is another problem: the lines on the instruction-pages begin at different position. Do you know how to handle that problem?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dave - Monday, February 20, 2017
Hey everybody,

I hope you can help me.

<block block1A>
</block>

<instruct>  
/ nextkey = (" ")
</instruct>

Oh well, this has worked! Thank you, Dave!

There is another problem: the lines on the instruction-pages begin at different position. Do you know how to handle that problem?

You can perform basic formatting in <page> elements -- specifically, insert line breaks -- with the ^-character:

<page a>
^^bla bla bla
^more bla
</page>

<page b>
^^more text goes here
^here a new line starts...
</page>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...