Inquisit encountered errors with this test / Code: 123

Author
Sarah1548015
Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I got a message from one of my test subjects. When she wanted to run Inquisit the following message appeared: Inquisit encountered errors with this test (see the full text (Screenshot) attached). Is it possible that the computer system is too old? This was the first person who told me that an error appeared, it never happened before...

The link to the experiment: https://mili2nd.eu/q6vb

Thanks for your help!!

Sarah
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Sarah1548015 - 3/2/2021
Hi, I got a message from one of my test subjects. When she wanted to run Inquisit the following message appeared: Inquisit encountered errors with this test (see the full text (Screenshot) attached). Is it possible that the computer system is too old? This was the first person who told me that an error appeared, it never happened before... The link to the experiment: https://mili2nd.eu/q6vbThanks for your help!!Sarah

This error typically indicates a problem with the system's graphics card or graphics card driver. The card's driver either does not support certain OpenGL features, in which case updating the driver to the latest one available from the card's manufacturer might help, or the card/GPU is too old and weak and is not capable to support these features at the hardware level.

Edited 3 Years Ago by Dave
Sarah1548015
Sarah1548015
Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Dave, thanks for the quick answer! She’ll try it on another system!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search