Need Your Helo on Inquisit 6

Author
Tonycastillo
New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello friends. this is my first post here, and this is for a need. Guys, for the last couple of days, whenever I'm trying to install 'Inquisit 6", as soon as the "error opening for writhing" issue is showing. After that, I tried to resolve the issue with the help of this link found after searching on Google. I tried to apply all tricks (except solution 5) but failed to solve the issue. Guys, I want to know can I follow solution no. 5 without any issues?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Tonycastillo - 6/1/2022
Hello friends. this is my first post here, and this is for a need. Guys, for the last couple of days, whenever I'm trying to install 'Inquisit 6", as soon as the "error opening for writhing" issue is showing. After that, I tried to resolve the issue with the help of this link found after searching on Google. I tried to apply all tricks (except solution 5) but failed to solve the issue. Guys, I want to know can I follow solution no. 5 without any issues?

The issue isn't specific to Inquisit's installer -- I've never seen it and nobody else has ever reported it. It's some WIndows issue which can affect basically any installation file. This isn't a general Windows support forum, so I'm afraid I cannot help you any further here.

That said, as long as the computer is yours, there shouldn't be any problem with changing the file permissions as detailed in solution #5. It won't break anything. If the computer belongs to your employer or the institution you work at, consult with their IT department first.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search