Set up an online experiment includes more than one script in Inquisit Web

Set up an online experiment includes more than one script in Inquisit...
Author
Coco1231
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello. How can I set up an online experiment includes more than one script in Inquisit Web? I have imported more than one test from test library and wand to make them be run one by one. However, when I click the launch page, it only shows the scrip in the "Select the start script".

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Coco1231 - 7/19/2022
Hello. How can I set up an online experiment includes more than one script in Inquisit Web? I have imported more than one test from test library and wand to make them be run one by one. However, when I click the launch page, it only shows the scrip in the "Select the start script".

You need to create a batch script in Inquisit Lab (no Inquisit Lab license needed for that) that tells Inquisit Web which scripts to run in which order(s). Then upload the batch script to the existing experiment (where you've already imported the task scripts and other files from the library) and select it as the experiment's start script.

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/current/html/articles/batchscripts.htm

Edited 2 Years Ago by Dave
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search