Change preinstructions page text and background

Author
Libra
Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 
I am coding for a script to present stimuli to participants during a fMRI task. I wish all the background to be black and color of text to be white. 
I changed the settings in default as below. But the preinstructions pages' text and background color would remain the same (please see the attached screenshot). Is there any way to change that?
Also, how could I specify the font size for texts in the pre instructions pages? Thank you. The font size of the pre instruction pages change with the font size specified in defaults. 

Thank you! 

<defaults>
/ font = ("Arial", 45, 700, 0, 34)
/ screencolor = (0,0,0)
/ txcolor = (255,255,255)
/ txbgcolor = (0,0,0)
/ pretrialpause = 0
/ posttrialpause = 0
/ inputdevice = keyboard
</defaults>

Attachments
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Libra - 4/28/2023
Hi, 
I am coding for a script to present stimuli to participants during a fMRI task. I wish all the background to be black and color of text to be white. 
I changed the settings in default as below. But the preinstructions pages' text and background color would remain the same (please see the attached screenshot). Is there any way to change that?
Also, how could I specify the font size for texts in the pre instructions pages? Thank you. The font size of the pre instruction pages change with the font size specified in defaults. 

Thank you! 

<defaults>
/ font = ("Arial", 45, 700, 0, 34)
/ screencolor = (0,0,0)
/ txcolor = (255,255,255)
/ txbgcolor = (0,0,0)
/ pretrialpause = 0
/ posttrialpause = 0
/ inputdevice = keyboard
</defaults>

Look and behavior of instruction pages (<page> elements) is controlled by the <instruct> element:

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/current/html/language/elements/instruct.htm

<defaults>
/ screencolor = darkgray
</defaults>

<instruct>
/ screencolor = black
/ txcolor = white
/ fontstyle = ("Verdana", 5%)
</instruct>

<page examplepage>
^This is an example page.
</page>

<block exampleblock>
/ preinstructions = (page.examplepage)
</block>

Libra
Libra
Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Got it! Thank you! 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search