"Unable to load picture..." when I already have other images with the same format

"Unable to load picture..." when I already have other images with the...
Author
isaless
New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I'm a beginner using Inquisit and I am creating my first experiment. I've run into the problem of images not loading when they are properly labeled and in a recognizable format by Inquisit. I've used both JPEG and PNG and Inquisit still tells me that it is unable to load the picture because there is "no such file or directory." I have some other images in PNG format that Inquisit does recognize, so I'm not sure why it's not recognizing others.

I've attached a google drive link leading to a zip file with the contents of the Inquisit script as well as the images I'm currently using in a PNG format:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z68a09VwGxbV2SNQPrLUaJlo2jFk6n6P/view?usp=drive_link

Thank you! :)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search