Displaying a shape at the point of Mouse click

Author
wuaham
Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good afternoon:

Hope you are doing great. I would like to present an image of (8x8) square shape and ask subject to click on a square (script attached, contain one required image). What I want is that:

1. Once subject click on the square a red dot (shape) should appear (draw) at the point of click so that subject know that a click on that square is already done (it's like a marker). Only 4 click is enough at the moment.

2. If subjects do click on a square by mistake, it should be allowed to click on the same shape to remove it (just like a toggle switch) OR may be clearing all clicks and starts from scratch (which may be easier).

Script seems working at least in terms of clicking (no more than that) but doesn't display the red dot. And I am unable to implement the second part.

I would appreciate your kind help and a big Thank you in advance.
Attachments
SaveClickPixel.zip (26 views, 13.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search