D_Biep_B

Author
Naheem
Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hi

I'm working on my University dissertation and we are having problems running the IAT analysis.

Running the ShortIAT Syntax, it is able to calculate D_Biep_A but not D_biep_b. What could the problem be?

I have attached a partial data file to this message.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments
HFSweetP.dat (828 views, 60.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

See https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic3889.aspx#3889 and hunt the error down from there.

Good luck!

Naheem
Naheem
Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)Respected Member (414 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I'm not sure if you got my previous message because it has not shown up on this thread.

Anyway, I ran the ShortIAT and Greenwald IAT scripts and they have different outputs, and i'm not sure which is right. So can someone help out with that please.

Data file:

Short IAT:

Greenwald IAT:

Thanks again

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

As outlined in the thread referenced earlier, you need to work with the syntax which matches the IAT template you used. Only you can know which one that should be.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search