Picture needs to overlap video

Author
Luise
Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In a surveypage I use two stimulusframes, a picture and a video. I need the picture to partly overlap the video with the intent to hide a part of of the video. I cannot find any code to define layers. Is there any possibility to do so?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
The screen area inhabited by the video needs to be constantly re-drawn, because a video -- in essence -- is just a rapid series of static images. You thus cannot overlay a <picture> on a <video>. The <picture> would be visible for a single frame and then disappear once the screen-area inhabited by the video gets re-drawn the next time. Your only option is to overlay the <video> with *another* <video> as in

/ stimulusframes = [1=backgroundvideo, overlayvideo]

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search